![]() | |
|---|---|
| Location | North side of Forge Road just west of the corner with Snow’s Lane/Gentlemans Walk. Against one of the buildings of Boundary Farm. |
| Side inscription | ERECTED BY THE N & N BRANCH OF THE R.S.P.C.A. 1912 |
| Side inscription | ERECTED BY THE N & N BRANCH OF THE R.S.P.C.A. 1912 |
| Front inscription | |
| End inscription | |
| MDFCTA number | 1928 |
| Type and size | Trough special granolithic. 6ft * 3ft. |
| Original location | Norfolk. Loddon |
| Date erected | 14 September 1912 |
| Comments | Gift of N & N Branch RSPCA per Mrs Stuart Hon. Secretary. According to the owner of Boundary Farm (JL), the trough was rescued from the council tip by his father. |