![]() | |
|---|---|
| Location | West side of Dartford Road/St. John’s Hill on a small traffic island at the junction with Bradbourne Road and St. John’s Road. |
| Side inscription | ERECTED BY PUBLIC SUBSCRIPTION MARCH 1886 |
| Side inscription | |
| Front inscription | (the front inscription is very difficult to read) ??? TOWN SURVEYOR |
| End inscription | |
| MDFCTA number | 1080 |
| Type and size | Trough 1d 6ft 6in special (curved trough) |
| Original location | Kent. Sevenoaks |
| Date erected | March 1886 |
| Comments | Cost defrayed by public subscription £77.0.0. What is the name on the front of the trough? |