![]() | |
|---|---|
| Location | Just north of the roundabout at the south-end of Bargates. |
| Side inscription | |
| Side inscription | |
| Front inscription | ERECTED BY HIS FAMILY IN MEMORY OF SAMUEL BEMISTER 1818 – 1900 A NATIVE, AND 7 TIMES MAYOR OF THE TOWN |
| Back inscription | |
| Comments | This is not an MDFCTA trough and has been included for completeness only. |