![]() | |
|---|---|
| Location | Junction of UpperRichmond Road and Putney Hill. |
| Inscription | (unknown) |
| MDFCTA number | 0397 (tentative) |
| Type and size | Fountain and dog trough, granite and iron. |
| Original location | Outside Putney Railway Station. |
| Date erected | October 1859 |
| Comments | Cost defrayed by local subscription through Mr Metcalfe. Association paid £100.0.0. Taken down and re-erected on same spot owing to alteration in roadway June 1889. Removed and re-erected in King Georges Park in 1926. |